Online Image and Caption Competition
The #StudentWellLives project is launching an online image and caption competition to help raise awareness about student mental health and wellbeing. To enter, entrants must post a photo/image with a brief caption on either Instagram or Twitter based around the following question: “what does wellbeing mean for you at university?” There will be a prize for the best image!
Entrants on Instagram must tag our Instagram account in the caption: @studentwelllives. Entrants on Twitter must tag our Twitter account in the tweet: @uniwelllives. We will then share your post on our social media accounts and enter you into the competition.
Terms and Conditions:
By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- This competition is open to UK residents only.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition will commence on 1 October 2021 and all entries must be received by midnight (GMT) on 30 November 2021. The project team accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, ineligible, corrupted or fail to be submitted by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- Multiple entries by the same individual are allowed (each post will count as a separate entry).
- One winner and two runners-up will be selected by a panel of judges and contacted privately via Instagram or Twitter (depending on the platform used for entry) to arrange delivery of their prize.
- The prize for the winner is £50 voucher and the prize for the two runners-up is £25 voucher.
- The project team’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the project team reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the competition without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner and any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that their submissions are their wholly-owned creations and that, to the extent that such entries make use of any third party materials, these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant grants the project team a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented.
- Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the project team.
- To obtain details of the winners, please email email@example.com stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your submission to the project team and not to any other party.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.